Time Recording System Development
This time recording system was developed to manage
and track time spent and allocation of this time to client IVA cases as
required by an Insolvency Practitioner company as a bolt-on to an
exisiting case management system.
The time recording system can be reworked and installed for those
businesses who are highly regulated and charge on a time basis for
work carried out on a clients case such as solicitors, accountants or
auditors, Insolvency Practioners etc.
If you have a requirement for this type of system or other software development then please contact us.
More about this system
The brief was to create a web application capable of recording and
tracking all actions and costs associated with dealing with a client’s
Technical bits (if interested!):
- Set up IIS6 web site
- Installation & configuration of PHP scripting software
- Installation & configuration of URL rewriting scheme
- Security and penetration testing of web server
- Database abstraction layer to communicate with the exisiting case management software SQL database
- User administration section for creation/edit and deletion of users (staff)
- Adjustments to rates and costing codes - different staff would have differing charge out rates. Units set per task.
- User authentication
- User access control lists
- Record and track client costs on a per user basis
- Reviewing of client costs in chronological order
- Reviewing of user work done in chronological order
- Create administration sections for thorough reviews of rates and costs
- Allow variable rates and codes over a historical period
- Automatic import of case management software generated work
Please contact us if you would like further information on our web design and development services or require a quote on a similar system.
Please contact us if you would like further information on our website design and development services or require a quote on a similar system.